Help I.d. This Skillet Please

A maker has never been identified, AFAIK. They have been seen with an assist handle attached to the post at the top.

You can ignore the response on the collectorsweekly site about it being Griswold, Wagner or Lodge just because the inside is smooth. Many different known and unknown manufacturers made skillets with smooth interiors.

Steven, I have the exact same pan. I have done quite a bit of research trying to find information about the maker but I have not found any thing out about it yet. It is a big and heavy pan. The biggest that I own. I seen them sell on eBay for around $250 - $325. But I can't figure out why for a no name CI skillet. I got lucky, I bought mine from a Craig's list ad from a from an older couple that was downsizing. It was one of the few CI deals I have ever found in my area.

Does anyone have a picture of the assist handle that fits on the post that Doug mentioned?

Todd I see they have one on ebay right now and they are asking 400 dollars.
I have no desire to sell mine but it will be interesting to see how much it goes for. As for mine, sandblast and season. I too would be interested to see the assist handle.

Todd I see they have one on ebay right now and they are asking 400 dollars.
I have no desire to sell mine but it will be interesting to see how much it goes for. As for mine, sandblast and season. I too would be interested to see the assist handle.

sandblasting is probably not a good idea.

Back