#4 Skillets

D_Madden

obviously #4's are kind of hard to find from Griswold in certain logos... but does anyone have any ideas about the other makers?

I think the #4 Favorite Piqua is pretty rare and the pie logo Wagner... I've seen a few of the heat ring Wagner's in size #4... what about the smooth bottom wagner? anyone have a feel for that? I just found a smooth bottom stylized logo marked 1054... and realized that I hadn't seen one before...

I've stumbled across a couple arc logo lodge #4's and I've seen a vollrath #4... are there any other 'rare' #4's I should be on the look out for?

Not sure if you were including the Iron Mountain #4 when mentioning Griswold but that one is pretty tough to find. The only other one I can think of you didn't mention is the Wapak Indian.💵

yeah I forgot about the iron mountain line... but yeah that one is pretty unusual... and I feel like all of the wapak indian heads are hard to find... so I'm not sure if the #4 is any harder to find than finding any of the rest of those or not.

it just kind of hit me when I got home that although the smooth bottom stylized logo wagner pans seem to be pretty common around here... I don't actually recall ever seeing a size 4...and just didn't know if it was as 'hard to find' as any of the other 4's or not. It doesn't seem like it should be an 'unusual' pan..but it also doesn't seem to be particularly common... like 3's are.

Back