help id turk head pan

Turk's head cups don't have the spiral. This shape would be called "shell". Nothing to indicate maker. Interesting piece, though.

Turk's head cups don't have the spiral. This shape would be called "shell". Nothing to indicate maker. Interesting piece, though.

I didn't think would be called a Turk's head pan since it was a different shape/pattern but in the yellow book they called them Turk pans. Which is why I referred to it as a turrk pan.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Was this pan by any chance in an antique store in Blissfield? I believe thats the same pan i looked at

yes it was there. He said it was a pretty big place, like two big antique stores together. I askedz him to take a look at that pan from your previous post but said the pan was beyond warped and there was also a Griswold number 3 (i think) with the wrapper in the pan for 65. I think that would be pretty cool just to have

i knew thats where it was from, because i had looked at that gem pan with the feet and tried to search online to identify it, so when i seen your pic i knew right away. yes the fancy handled pan was warped bad, and cracked. and I seen the griswold 3 with the wrapper, but at this point im more of a user than a collector so i passed as well. thats the store that in my first search i found a bsr red mountain 5A, favorite smiley 8, and victor 722C

Back