Holy Cow! Was Anyone at or Watching the Prices at the Ohio 'airworks' Auction Today?

D_Madden

I think you can still see the prices on their proxibid link... some really high prices for things... based on the prices they were selling stuff for today I need to just run multiply all of my current estimated values by about 3.
a lodge hammered 4 in 1.. .one sold for 275 and another for 200... heart and star (#18) high base waffle irons for 600+ a regular griswold #8 waffle iron for $300.. .santa claus mold for $575.. .a normal wagner #8 waffle iron for $300... small logo set of 3 pans #7, #8 and #9 sold for 325...

Yeah, I saw some posts about it. I know that the hard-to-find pieces have been bringing good money lately, but that was crazy. I think I heard that a #13 lid brought $5000 ?

Someone ele on here mentioned the Ebay prices are really going up on some things.....Wapak Indian Head skillets are crazy high......glad I got my #10 while it was "cheap".

there were prices I've never seen before for what I would consider more 'common' pieces... . some of the lids were just crazy high prices. I sorted the proxibid listing by price high to low and I was 8 pages in before the selling price dropped below $200. lots of high prices... not just a couple of 'rare' or unusual pieces.

It's like watching a Barrett-Jackson car auction......I can't afford any of it but it's fun to watch it go to through the auction block.

Back