Some times you just step in it

Hi guys
4 of the pans are Gris a bunch are wagner and a couple are old lodge and some I haven't the foggiest idea.
I am starting to be able to recognize some of the cast iron, ya even the stuff without the name blazed across the bottom. mostly as a result of the short education I have gotten from this web forum so far just enough to make me dangerous.
I have been using a 10 or so gal. plastic trash can from my work shop as my electrolysis tank, so far so good but I have been trying to pry a container from my work place - going through all the right channels and no luck --
-- ( tighter than a frogs butt )
so I ordered a Brute 40 Gal. trash can from Amazon, should be here on Tuesday, should not take me long to get up and running. I will post a pic when I get it finished, here is the one I have been using.
How do I find it?
It may sound overly simple but I ask at tag sales even if it does not look likely to be the kind of place, 99% of the time they say no.
I hope that answered your questions.
Joe

Attachments

• 20141001_214100.jpg
    20141001_214100.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20141001_214111.jpg
    20141001_214111.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 24
Maybe you should spend the rest of the year in bed as you have surely used up all of your luck for the rest of the year with that haul.
Great job!

Thanks guys
Of course not all of it is good, with the 1st load I got one of the pans and one of the pots was cracked and a couple of the pans wobble.
I can not find any cracked pans in this batch but I know their are a couple wonky ones.
You take the good with the bad.
By the way what does one do with a cracked pot/pan or wobbly skillet?

You guys asked how I find this stuff, here is a lead.
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/for/4676798336.html
It's a craigslist add and I exchanged a half dozen emails with the guy, I came to the conclusion he was just fishing for an offer but would not tell me anything more about the pans he would just say look at the pics and make me an offer. I eventually offered him $150 and he eventually agreed to the price but by that time I had already made up my mind not to Pursue them.
Now if you wanted to go after them then by all means do and I hope there is some treasure for you, but the guy was a bit squirley for me.
Joe
P.S. don't mention me to him, thanks

Back