My CI Rack

M Garner

I have been thinking for a wile how to display some of my pans in our small cabin, I think I found the answer. I found this old rebar gate and modified it. it looks and works great!
Image Image Image

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I think I posted this in the wrong spot, sorry if it needs to be moved please do so,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow! I really like your cast iron pan hanger. It is exactly what is needed something that can hold all the weight and very stylish.

I like the fact it mounts about 2in out so the pans wont lay flat on the wall and leave a mark from grease or oils,,,,,,

you are right in it doesn't hold enough pans but it sure looks cool holding what it dose,,,,,,,it can hold 2 more I just don't have them on the rack in that photo, but it is full now.

I really like the look of it, And speaking for myself I’m one of those people that love to repurpose one thing to make another when the first is no longer needed or useable.

Great job! If one has a few tools and a imagination there’s no end to what your thoughts can come up with and make.

Back