Too Funny ...but True....

CDLaine

On the road in Northern Az. ... took a meal break and happened to notice a GW down the road. Stopped in and found this BSR #3 looking ignored. Sticker indicated $5.99... I thought , reasonable. At the register the scan brought up $0.38 cents.... I asked her to re-check ... was too embarrassed to pay 38 cents :oops: so I donated a few bucks to the cause :mrgreen:. Brought it home and it cleaned up nicely. Now, I need the consensus on which to keep (see photos) ... one will be headed to my son, one to a friend, and I'll keep the left-over. So , what say ye... which one stays ??? please note... the $0.38 cent BSR is a favorite as I enjoy a good "purchase" story. :grin:

Charles
https://imgur.com/a/mwRny

Hi Charles,

I'd keep the one with the heat ring, as I like the look of a skillet with a heat ring. :wine:

The unmarked Wagner on the left looks like your best pan to me. Cooking surface looks slick. I use 6 different brands of skillets. I always use the best one I have and it seems like the unmarked Wagner is the best one you have.
Kyle

Well (as if I ever really had a vote) the Princess already picked the unmarked Wagner (on the left) but wants to cook with the .38 cent'er before she'll let me give it away. ;) it may also be staying. :chuckle: kind of a win-win.

Charles

Just for the sake of completion.. I kept the unmarked Wagner (left)...the BSR and other #3 went to son and friend. Both appreciated them.:icon_thumbsup:

Charles

Back