Too Much?

Sorry about the terrible photo... I didn't realize until later that it was blurred.

Saw this #11 Wagner Sydney O arc logo in an antique mall yesterday, asking $98. That is almost double of what I've paid for any pan, and many times more than I've paid for most. I walked away, but the thought of it hasn't left my mind. Wondering what you folks think of that price (it has already been cleaned, and seems to be in very good condition)

The bidding history on that pan provides more insight than the final price. Seems to have been pretty much in demand by a couple of bidders. The price went up pretty quickly. Thanks!

Seems like a nice pan. Pretty sure id try to work the price down a bit though :)
Antique malls... worst place to try to get the price down unless you happen to be there on a day when the booth owner is working the front desk. I do find that most of them will give you 10% off on larger purchases, but that is all they are authorized to discount unless it is their own merchandise.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Given the roll you've been on for finding good CI lately, it was too much.
You have a point. :p

Unfortunately, outdoor flea market season is coming to an end for the season around here, and that's where the best deals seem to be.

Back