Research, Discussion and Fun...Never Leave This Site

DaleR

I started just but a few years ago collecting cast iron. CIC was an invaluable resource that, at that time, I could not fully appreciate. After sailing the seas of online cast iron, (large paid member groups, Facebook groups etc) I can unequivocally tell you...this is the best site the internet has to offer. I progressed from not knowing an umarked pan to knowing, within a second, by sight...99% of the pans I see. I've sold thousands in cast iron along the way as well...yet I am drawn back to this site. The best advice I can give anyone collecting cast iron is this: Stay here, be a contributor, learn and never leave. I don't know Doug in any way shape or form. I just know (now that I "know") what an invaluable resource this site offers...take from this what you will.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

I just reread that post...it sounds like an infomercial... seriously...best site. I look forward to rejoining the group on a regular basis.

Dale

As new person to the hobby and this forum I have to agree with you whole heartedly. I have joined the other forums and there is very little going on there.
Very thankful to the people who give there time and effort to keep this going and to the members who contribute.

The only thing that I would like to see is some local get togethers I'm in central New Jersey and would be wiling to set something up other local people are interested..

FredC.

Back