Camp Oven ID Help

Raised top and bottom with the "slim" lettering late 1950's into into early 1970's. Then block lettering on the top and a thinner lid design, without bottom marking. You have a smoother casting DO than the newer ones. This transition and be seen in the No. 16 DO. Discontinued with very few made with the large block numbers.

I actually didn’t purchase it as I wasn’t sure what it was, but it wouldn’t be hard to go back for it, if worth it. They were asking $58

Fire damage is not typically an overall even-toned redness. It is more a dusty, rosy red in splotches along with areas of chalky white and sometimes a pale blue. The redness here is more likely an artifact of camera flash.

it is definitely from the lighting in the store, i cant remember if it was a deep or shallow. im almost thinking it was a deep, which i do not have a deep 12 yet, is it worth picking up for 58 plus whatever discount i can get for cash or make an offer?

Fire damage is not typically an overall even-toned redness. It is more a dusty, rosy red in splotches along with areas of chalky white and sometimes a pale blue. The redness here is more likely an artifact of camera flash.
Thank you.

Back