View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 03:31 PM
Doug D. Doug D. is offline
Site Admin
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,273
Default Re: Need Help Identifying This Pot\lid.

The deeper set was called a "Combination Fryer-Roaster", c/n 1402-T. The easiest way to distinguish its parts, from afar, from the 5-Star Skillet Set parts is the 5-Star's handles "droop" while the deeper set's handles are level with their rims. The deeper set's cover is also deeper than the 5-Star's, 1-3/4" vs. 1".
Reply With Quote