View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Doug D. Doug D. is offline
Site Admin
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,175
Default Re: #16, underside of handle. Any idea of maker?

Assist handles on large skillets are usually bisected loops (think DO bail attachment ear) or solid, flat tabs. On new Lodge, they're big, more like a loop handle from a enameled cast iron dutch oven.
Reply With Quote