sidney

1. G

“Wagner arc / Sidney straight

Came across a new piece with the “Wagner” arch and “Sidney” straight. O in the middle. I’ve mostly seen these with a Sidney, rather than the “Sidney”. Does anyone know what might account for this small difference in trademark?
  2. M

Old Wagner Sidney 8 DO

From the trademarks page it looks to be ~1910-1920, "WAGNER" SIDNEY, O (block letters), high, arc straight. There may be a ghostly 7 above the 8 and a hint of a possible 2 before the 7. The center is a bit eroded, apparently from coal back in the day, so the O is gone. The bottom is flat, with...
  3. R

Wagner Ware / GHC Employee Newsletter Scans

Bought an old Wagner toy 3-leg pot from eBay, ended up talking back and forth to the seller and found out that her Father worked at the Wagner factory for almost 40 years and was also a cast iron collector. :icon_thumbsup: She's mailed me Sidney Oh, newspaper clippings about the possible...
  4. T

Sidney vs. Sidney Hollow Ware Co. pieces

Hey everyone, just signed up here as I wanted to begin a discussion about some information I have been seeking about Sidney and Sidney Hollow Ware pieces. About a year and a half ago, I was fortunate enough to find a #10 Sidney Hollow Ware Co. skillet on a popular auction site (you know the one...
Back