teapot

1. G

Hello and thank you 🙏

Hello I am a new member I joined this wonderful site because I’m trying to identify a manufacturer for a cast iron tea pot I have very little knowledge as I’m fairly new but that’s what I’m hoping you will help me with thank you! please ask any questions that would help located in Canada , Calgary
  2. D

Cast Iron Hardwick Stove Co Clevland Tenn Tea Kettle

I have a beautiful cast iron hardwick stove co clevland tenn Tea Kettle w/ Info on lid. I can't find any that have sold online since its fairly Rare. Any info appreciated Daniel xxxxxxxxx
  3. D

Restore WagnerWare Teapot

I have acquired an old Wagner Ware Teapot. The inside of the pot is very rusty, etc. I have restored several cast iron antiques, and am very good at it, but this is my first attempt with a teapot. Although old and abused, it is in very good condition as far as the handle, swivel top, etc...
  4. D

ID Wagnerware Tea Pot

I have a new (rusty old) Wagner Ware Teapot I am trying to ID. I have searched the last few days for ways to date this item, but am unable to find much info for the teapot series. I have attached a photo of a similar one that I found on eBay. The markings and style are identical. There...
Back