bsr

1. N

BSR Red Mountain?

I found this for $5 at a garage sale. I've got it out of the lye bath and done with the first round of seasoning. There is something on it that won't seem to come off. I was wondering if this might be a Red Mountain? Any thoughts?
  2. N

Need Help with Identification

Hey there! I'm pretty new to the world of cast iron cookware (got my first Lodge 10.25" skillet only last year), but last week I finally couldn't resist any longer and tried my luck in an auction for an old cast iron skillet on eBay; turns out I was the only bidder for $5 + shipping... From...
  3. M

Info for Enameled BSR?

Anyone have some info on this BSR Red Mountain Series enameled cook wear? I've acquired 3 pieces. Size 8 & 5 skillets & a 7 stick cornbread piece. Any links to websites, or a link to a good Birmingham Stove & Range (BSR) thread would be much appreciated. Also, this is my first post on this...
  4. R

I did good this week too! (Photo & another story..)

This is my haul from last Sunday's flea market, and a couple thrift stores this week. Flea Market Within' about 5 minutes of getting to the flea market I already had a No.8 & 5 skillet in my backpack. Within 30 minutes I had those plus the large square skillet, and on the way out I had all...
  5. J

BSR Griddle

I found this unmarked griddle today at a local antique shop. I don't really think it's an amazing find, and I probably paid more than I should have, but it appeared to have a remnant of the original label (suggesting it had never been used)... and that made me want to take it home. I felt the...
  6. D

BSR Chef Skillet..???

I saw an interesting chef skillet in a neighboring town yesterday . Sorry I didn't take pic, but marking at 6 o'clock was 10 CHEF , maybe a dash in between, but definatley had ridge on underside of handle like BSR, and solid heat ring. If anyone knows anything about a possible BSR chef...
Back