pan identification

1. G

CI ID and time range? Lodge, Wagner, Griswold, unmarked

Hello! I’m new to the details of vintage cast iron but love cooking on it. I found several pieces at an antique store and decided to take a plunge. Going to strip and re-season all of these. Does anyone have any ideas on how to ID these pans? What era of these companies are these pans from...
  2. G

Mystery Pan Identification

I found this unique looking pan at an antiques market in New Brunswick, Canada. After a lye bath, I was able to see a faint makers mark, but it's nothing I've ever seen before, and google image search hasn't yielded any results yet. - The mark seems to look like S • D - The No.2 is odd, given...
  3. P

Help Identifying Moms Hinged Fry Pan

This I’d my first attempt to ask a question. I’m looking for a great hinged frying pan she cooked chicken in. The bottom larger pan was 8-10 inches wide and 4-5 inches deep and about 9 inches across at bottom. The lid was also fry pan 2-21/2 deep. Lid hooked on deeper pan and she’d finish off...
  4. P

Need Help Identifying Unmarked Pan

Can anyone please help identify this pan (company/date of manufacture/quality/value)? I have attached pictures. Distinguishing attributes - a number 8 printed on the top side of the handle, extremely heavy (rivals a lodge of same size), no markings underneath, hammered design around the side...
  5. P

Need Help Identifying Cast Iron Pan From Taiwan

Can anyone please help identify this pan (company/date of manufacture/quality/value)? I have attached pictures. Distinguishing attributes - light weight, 'Taiwan' and a number 2 printed underneath, spiral ridges on the cooking side - yet very smooth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Back