wagner ware

1. M

Wagner Ware Sidney O Square Breakfast Skillet

I recently purchased a WW S O square skillet model 1103 A that has pat. pending stamped just below the model and I can't find anything on the pat pending stamping. Probably nothing but wondered if anyone had some answers. I haven't seen that on any examples I've seen. Mike
  2. N

Wagner #4

I found this older Wagner #4 at a peddlers fair Sunday. It was sticky even though the seller said they had just seasoned it. After cleaning I believe this to be a very worn nickel plated. Never had one before. I’m a little nervous. https://imgur.com/gallery/8uhuuPo
  3. N

Wagner Ware hiding under the crud

I found this with a thick layer if black crud covering the bottom and sides. It was fairly thin and light with slightly higher and straighter sides than I have seen so I was interested for $10. When all the crud came off I was surprised to see the Wagner Ware on it. It is a different mold than I...
  4. D

Did I get bamboozled??

Hello CI community ! I'm still quite new to all things cast iron, but I feel an obsession brewing : ) A couple weeks ago, I was at that "biggie" flea market in Massachusetts (don't want to name drop in case it's not kosher to do so in the forum!). I came across a beautiful (i.m.o.) oval...
Back