unknown

1. R

Help Identifying Larger Skillet

Hello, everyone! New here... Great site! Wow! Lend a hand with identifying my most recent auction find? A large, round skillet with two tab/ear handles... 16" across the cooking surface, 18" rim-to-rim, and 20" handle-to-handle... Sharp edges... And heavy! Has an unusual texture on all...
  2. G

Ever Hear of NAFCO?

Hi just wondering if anyone knows anything about NAFCO skillets? I recently came across a #10 and trying to find out a little about it seems to be a company from Newfoundland Canada but before they joined Canada and were their own country not much info online none on eBay seems they made wood...
  3. C

Help Identifying These Cast Iron Pans!!!

Hello, I recently picked up this set of cast iron pans with no markings on the pans other than the stripes on the lid and the same stripes that follow down the body of the pans. Can anybody help? https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/13/4a/d0/134ad0fc2c9a616d3b87736337c522e5.jpg
  4. G

#12 Skillet ID Help

I am a long time lurker and learner on this forum and site, and this may be my 1st post? But I haven't been able to find out anything on this on my own. If anyone can help me ID this it would be greatly appreciated. I have looked all over the net for any info on this and cannot find a thing. I...
  5. D

What is this? Any ideas?

I have this item that I cannot identify. There aren't any markings on it, but it is an interesting item. My guess is that it is an old manufacturing glue pot. The top pot is removable, and the bottom section looks like it is used to hold a heat source (coal?). That is my guess. Anyone else...
Back