Griswold medium/late large #3

Bonnie Scott

I have one of these medium logo/late large logo #3 skillets that I bought by accident thinking it was the grooved handled #3 I needed to complete a set. I know they were only produced for a short time in the 1950's but I don't know the value of the skillet. I can't seem to locate it in the blue book. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
http://i.imgur.com/i5Pw7EM.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but sometimes I look for 0 responses and see if I am able to shed light on the subject.
I have found several of your skillets for sale/sold on a couple sites and it looks like $60 was about the price some paid for your skillet. I also went to WAGS and saw where Steve Stephens commented on the medium block logo back in 2003. Per Steve there seemed to be discussions regarding the variance of sizes of the LBL and Griswold wasn't all that consistent when it come to stamping some of their products. It was almost like the medium logo never did exist but rather a different size of the LBL was used toward the end of Griswold production. Doug may very well know more than what I have found and perhaps a price range for the skillet in question.

Back