Value Wagner Pie Label

BobbiC

I picked up a nice little number 3 pie label a few months back so I'm on the lookout for bigger sizes too (wishful thinking!). Anyway, today I did a random check of Ebay and there is a 13! Looks to be in good shape too. It is listed (no bids yet) at $449.50 which to me, is A LOT OF MONEY but I know that some people who are serious collectors may find that reasonable. Anyway, has anyone else ever seen a Pie Label 13? What was the cost? I'm not bidding on this one it's way out of my price range, but I am curious!

There is a tab on ebay that you can open and change the listings from active to sold and see what things actually sold for. Im not sure why people put things on there with ridiculous asking prices. Probably trying to get people to jump on it thinking there is something special about it.

There is a tab on ebay that you can open and change the listings from active to sold and see what things actually sold for. Im not sure why people put things on there with ridiculous asking prices. Probably trying to get people to jump on it thinking there is something special about it.
Thank you - I just searched and I see one that sold for $375 but that's the highest! I just thought that price was ridiculous....

I apologize for hijacking your post, but I can't find the tab you are referring to see similar sold items.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

In the mobile app, it's well hidden under Filter -> More Options

On a PC browser, it's a check box in the left column.

Thanks Doug, but I still can't find it.

I am using a PC browser and viewing a particular item.

I do not see a left column.

Any more advice?

Back