Chicken Foot Wapak

ZBaker

Proud new owner of the elusive chicken foot. Found it at a fairly large antique mall in Florida. Recalling a post I happened to have read recently about this particular logo, I knew this was something pretty special. The seller had it marked at $40 and I was able to get 10% off. Pretty excited to get this one cleaned up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/m1HALQf

Great find, and a REAL good price, I think. Im a Wapak collector/user, and this is one pan I have yet to get. Very nice. This and a Wapak chicken Fryer are on my bucket list.

I just cleaned one up for a local antique lady who didn't know what she had really. Sadly there was some damage to cooking surface from neglect. Does a less than perfect one still have some value for collectors? I am new to cleaning and just enjoying using the Etank and seeing some of these pans come back to life. I am not interested in it since I don't think it will be a good user. It is a #8.

I would have to say that most Wapak collectors(like myself) would like a chicken foot for their collections, I would buy a semi rough one tho, but prefer a real nice one to collect. Just my 2cents.

Back