KY Cast Iron Collector

JennaP

Hi
I am a fairly new cast iron collector but have been a user for years. I don't have a lot of pieces but have recently realized that I have gotten rid of pans that I wish I had kept (like a #5 unmarked Griswold Iron Mountain series). In researching cast iron recently I found this group which I know will only enable me to buy almost every piece of cast iron I find, lol. I hope to get help identifying some pieces also.

Thanks,
Jenna

Welcome to the Forums! You will find a LOT of info on here, and a lot of informative people on here also. Kentucky has a lot of CI to be found. I visit eastern KY yearly to visit family, and always come back with a little something to add to my collection. Happy Hunting!!!

I think a lot of people on here are on for the information that's here. It takes time to get replies sometimes, but someone will usually have an answer for you. As for FB, I have NO clue, I don't do FB. Some days the site is more active than others I guess.

I don't like FB either just seems like that is where everyone is going these days. Thanks for the help and I will be patient when posting here, lol.

I don't like FB either just seems like that is where everyone is going these days. Thanks for the help and I will be patient when posting here, lol.

reddit also has a sub dedicated to all things 'cast iron'... some who collect, some who cook, some who just like cleaning and restoring iron... but fairly active community.

www.reddit.com/r/castiron

Back