#3 display

Shawn R

I thought I would share my new display for my #3 skillets. I still have a couple empty hooks but I have a BSR 3S coming and still on the search for a LBL Griswold with heat ring. Time will only tell how much further around the kitchen I might get.
cast%20iron%20slant%204%20006.jpg

Shawn, I love your #3 display. I think the black cast iron looks really nice against that terracotta color. I think I might have that large logo #3 with a heat ring but I think mine is a slant logo. Is that the one you are looking for?

Shawn, I love your #3 display. I think the black cast iron looks really nice against that terracotta color. I think I might have that large logo #3 with a heat ring but I think mine is a slant logo. Is that the one you are looking for?

Thanks Bonnie, but wanting the large block not the slant. We have found several without the heat ring so we are still on the lookout.

Shawn,
Very nice looking display, it has a neat clean layout. What type of hooks did you use for the handles?
I have three on the wall now. but not so much for a display, but out of necessity for lack of room. I had some single prong stainless bath towel hooks that seem to hold up so far. I'm still looking to add a few more and may do a double row of two.

Shawn,
Very nice looking display, it has a neat clean layout. What type of hooks did you use for the handles?
I have three on the wall now. but not so much for a display, but out of necessity for lack of room. I had some single prong stainless bath towel hooks that seem to hold up so far. I'm still looking to add a few more and may do a double row of two.

I used picture hooks, I think they are 50#. Not for weight but for the hook size.
Beef%20pie%20hooks%20004.jpg

The hooks I used to hold the skillet up right are actually reformed peg board hooks.
Beef%20pie%20hooks%20005.jpg

Edit:Update, I'm no longer looking for a #3 LBL heat ring Griswold.

Back