Korean "Bibimbap"

MD, didn't you make and post a pic of something like this once upon a time?

Hilditch

Not me....I did a search of my post and also "all" post and it did not come up.
I did a reply post to DNolting on 7-15-16 regarding an I.D. of an animal gem pan of which I thought was Korean because of the characters of the lettering and that's about it.
Sorry.........

My bad. I seem to remember a skillet cooking outdoors with 3 or 4 separate piles of veggies. Not a recipe, but showing the grill or something.

Hilditch

That looks delicious, I think I will give it a try. I love edamame's, I eat them all alone like popcorn. I think I would serve this with Mae Ploys sweet chili sauce because I am hooked on the stuff. Thanks for the recipe link. :)

That looks delicious, I think I will give it a try. I love edamame's, I eat them all alone like popcorn. I think I would serve this with Mae Ploys sweet chili sauce because I am hooked on the stuff. Thanks for the recipe link. :)

We must be related....Edamame's are my favorite also. I use generous amounts of Sesame Oil when cooking and usually sprinkle some on top once on my plate/bowl. Have had good luck with the Sun Luck brand...100% all natural plus it's gluten free. Be sure to get the rice good and brown. It's the best tasting just this side of being burnt.
Good luck.

Back