Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan

Does any one know the mold marks 32D at 3 and 9 o'clock, H at 7 o'clock and S a 11 o'clock. I was thinking Lodge but the handle is not quite like my other lodge pans. anyone know the year on the Lodge muffin pan logo. I have seen them with Lodge Muffin Pan in the logo, USA and the same 7B2 part number.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 26
The aebleskiver pan is Lodge. Lodge handles are inconsistent, so not great for identification. Fortunately they emblazoned their products with all kinds of other markings that usually make them easy to identify once you know what to look for.
https://imgur.com/a/VcWOPPK

I’m pretty sure your muffin pan is mid 90’s or later. I’m sure someone else can narrow that down more for you.

My pan is used cleaned and re-seasoned. The first round the pan was sticky and I had to use the skewer to break them free.
I used a small pat of butter about the size of the knife point in each cavity.
When I turn them I poke the skewer point down the side of the cavity to see if they are ready to turn.
Like any cooking takes a little practice to get the temp and timing. My wife liked them with a small apple slice in the middle and powdered sugar.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 15
Back