I was Channel suffering and....

Steven C

I couple of days ago while suffering TV I cought the today show and Al was making Dutch babies and I remembered Bonnie's post. Tonight I did the recipe that she linked of utube. it gave me a base to start with and I topped it with a strawberry sauce (had frozen berries in freezer) and powdered sugar. I'll keep tweaking the flavors after I think on it awhile, it seemed like I was missing something. But never had one I didn't know what to expect.

Steve,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 54
Bonnie it's a descoware I found at a thrift shop. Use it more often than I thought I would. Thanks to one of the threads here I knew what it was when I took a look at it. They made a few more pieces I looking for that would suit my kitchen fine.

I think it is the one with little frying pan lid that Hilditch calls the perfect single egg skillet. I have the bottom dish but I have never come across the little skillet lid.

Thanks for the link Hilditch, I may try to find one in the wild. I hadn't had a chance to get out much the last few months to do any looking. Hopefully in a month or so I'll have more time. One of the main ones I want is the FE 40 square roaster. Then I can toss my non stick one that has considerable wear and tear.

BTW is there any good books or websites on Descoware? Maybe we could add an spot for it here on the fourm with pictures and information. They do have a great deal of items they made that id be happy to use in the kitchen. And I'm sure a few I haven't even seen yet.

Steve,

Back