Yet Another Newbie with an Identification Question!

AGunter

Hello all! Thank you for all of your expertise and patience with us newcomers. Like so many others, I've fallen victim to the idea of finding old and abused cast iron at estate sales, thrift stores, etc and planning on making our millions selling on eBay. Unfortunately, I didn't take into account that I know nothing about cast iron. So after hours researching online, I'm stumped. I'm not even going to act like I've figured anything about it out, just show the pictures. It measures 20" from end to end, 17" from inside lip to inside, and 10.5" at widest point. Any help is much appreciated! Andrea

Attachments

• 20170719_115642-1.jpg
    20170719_115642-1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20170719_115553-1.jpg
    20170719_115553-1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
It's the closest I could find, but not it. It has what looks like a "3" on one end, and these "swirls"(?) on each end. I can't think of another way to describe them so I can use that to Google info, and am having a hard time uploading pics. The pioneer woman's have convex edges on both sides, while this one has a flat edge and a convex one. To be honest, it reminds me of an old waffle iron I had that the plates were reversible, just bigger. I'll keep trying with the pics. Thanks again, Andrea

Back