Wagner Tea Size 1317

MDFraley

Last week on a trip to Arizona I stopped in a small town "Miami" and came across this little jewel for the price of $20. Know it sounds like a lot compared to other deals seen here but this little baby has been missing from my collection for years. There's so many fakes out there one gets gun shy when they do find them but this one is the real McCoy and I might add in very good condition.
Since I'm in the process of moving it was my last piece to clean here in Texas and the lye tank was emptied this evening.
It's brothers are waiting for it in storage so maybe within the next few months I will be able to put the senior and junior along side of it for a family photo.
Thanks in advance for any comments.
https://imgur.com/a/pf3qt

Hello MD
Couldn't help myself...if you had told me you needed a tea size I would have gladly traded you one (I have several) for that Red Mountain #6 you wont let go of.

PS: To all of you new members, MD Used to live right down the road aways (thats 55 miles in Texas terms) and we have hunted CI together. Seems another CIC member (don't worry Bonnie, I wont mention your name) has enticed him to move to the beautiful state of Arizona. I cant wait to go visit.

Doug D: I'll bet you didn't see this coming. I never thought of you as a match maker.

PS: If I have violated the site rules please delete this. I'm just really happy to see folks with a common interest in CI get together.

Jack

Hello MD
Couldn't help myself...if you had told me you needed a tea size I would have gladly traded you one (I have several) for that Red Mountain #6 you wont let go of.

PS: To all of you new members, MD Used to live right down the road aways (thats 55 miles in Texas terms) and we have hunted CI together. Seems another CIC member (don't worry Bonnie, I wont mention your name) has enticed him to move to the beautiful state of Arizona. I cant wait to go visit.

Doug D: I'll bet you didn't see this coming. I never thought of you as a match maker.

PS: If I have violated the site rules please delete this. I'm just really happy to see folks with a common interest in CI get together.

Jack

Thank you Jack for being a close friend and CI collector enthusiast as Bonnie and I are. Our visit to you back in March was something that Bonnie will never forget especially that "Texas" rain storm in Clear Lake.
Our 100 year old bank in Humboldt will soon become our new residence. Once finished we will be posting pics of our CI displays and new finds. Arizona is a treasure hunters paradise IMO.
Even though I will be off line for a couple months I am sure Bonnie will post things appropriate to CIC regarding our CI finds.
The new owner of my house bought 5 pieces of my CI collection of which I normally wouldn't sale. My single notch Lodge chicken fryer was hard to let go but I had two of them so the pain wasn't too bad.
Yourself along with any CIC members will be more than welcome to pay a visit should you be in the neighborhood. Be sure to send a PM before hand so we can have everything seasoned and shinning like a new penny.
Doug has provided both Bonnie and myself with tons of knowledge and I hope other CIC members will welcome his comments and be as knowledgeable as Bonnie and I have become.

Back