small haul from the week

KevM

picked up a few things through out the week. most from Georgia.
never seen a 4 in 1 in person I thought they were bigger. it sits pretty flat and he gave me 20% off so I picked it up. a few BSR, newer wagner, Griswold trivet, and a wagner gem pan

Kev, I would of been overjoyed with just the 4in1 and the Griswold trivet. Nice finds this week. I'm hoping this spring turns up some nice stuff for me.

Hey Kev, where in Georgia? You can have South Georgia, but don't go picking all of the good stuff out of my places in NW Georgia! ;) Haha!

Love that gem pan! And I would love a 4-n-1 too. I saw one with a hammered finish in Elijay a couple of months ago, but she wanted $95 for it and I passed.

Hey Kev, where in Georgia? You can have South Georgia, but don't go picking all of the good stuff out of my places in NW Georgia! ;) Haha!

Love that gem pan! And I would love a 4-n-1 too. I saw one with a hammered finish in Elijay a couple of months ago, but she wanted $95 for it and I passed.

I like to stop at Big Peach antique mall south of Macon on I75

I may sound ignorant here (uninformed?), but what is a 4 in 1? All I see are skillets and gem pans and a trivet.

I may sound ignorant here (uninformed?), but what is a 4 in 1? All I see are skillets and gem pans and a trivet.

its the 2 gray colored pieces in the middle. lodge made them some time in the 40's-50"s. its a hinged skillet/pot combo.

Donna, The logo in the middle is shaped like a Griswold logo, but look at it closer. It says 4-n-1 in the middle.

Kev, I think I've been to that one, but I was thinking it was on the north side of Macon. Maybe a different one? Unfortunately Macon isn't in my territory anymore. Great town.

Donna, The logo in the middle is shaped like a Griswold logo, but look at it closer. It says 4-n-1 in the middle.

Kev, I think I've been to that one, but I was thinking it was on the north side of Macon. Maybe a different one? Unfortunately Macon isn't in my territory anymore. Great town.

Ahhh...I can't really see it on my screen, but I learned something!

I have the hammered 4 in 1... mainly just use the bottom for a chicken fryer... but they look awesome. I think we paid $30 for it at an auction.

Back