What the heck is this???

probably a stove company or something, no idea. I have 2 that have similar spouts and fancy handles

I have too many 9's or I'd think about getting it just because it's interesting. Well, I'm still thinking about it, but it's a bit pricey.
Thanks for your input and knowledge. I'll let you know if I cave in.:shootself:

I see in the seller description that it doesn't say anything about not being a spinner. The sideways picture makes me think it might be. No one has asked any questions about the pan but that is one I would ask before buying it.

Thank you Bonnie, for your experience and insight.
I have asked for all the pertinent info. (Just in case...):idea:

you set the skillet on a flat surface and tap handle and it just keeps spining and spining. most older pans have a dip in the middle of them which makes them not so flat.

Last edited:
I asked about warpage and got no reply. Auction ended and a single bidder bought it. I'm not interested in a spinner. A seller with two bidders makes for a pricier auction and no reply to my question made me suspicious. I have no regrets about not bidding. Thanks Bonnie.

I am not a wealthy person so $45 with shipping seemed to much for a spinner. I do love those fancy handled skillets and if I could find one that sat flat with no pitting I would consider paying that much. If you have never seen the picture of Steve Stephens stack of fancy handled skillets you don't know what your missing. If I can find the link I will post it.

They are nice handles, and from the look of the one pic, it looks to be warped.

Both Gurney and Windsor foundry here in Canada made similar handles, might have been others... I "think" I have one of each in griddle format but I can't be sure. The bottom of the handles are flat, where most of the ones I see south of the border are rounded.

Back