#5 Lodge Dutch Oven

C.R. Jacobson

I will tell you upfront i am not able to post a picture so please bear with me. I am quite certain this is a #5 lodge oven. It has the pointy drip knobs under the lid, an incised #5 on inside of the lid and the bail attachment is the same as My #8 oven. My question is , the lid has two nubs that correspond with the pour spout and the lift tab. Is this the correct
lid or is it a skillet lid,,, or was the lid made to fit both.? It's a good right fit Thanks.

I will tell you upfront i am not able to post a picture so please bear with me. I am quite certain this is a #5 lodge oven. It has the pointy drip knobs under the lid, an incised #5 on inside of the lid and the bail attachment is the same as My #8 oven. My question is , the lid has two nubs that correspond with the pour spout and the lift tab. Is this the correct
lid or is it a skillet lid,,, or was the lid made to fit both.? It's a good right fit Thanks.

If it's a Lodge with spout covers it's a skillet lid. Can you e-mail a picture and I'll post it for you?

Back