Found this today.....

JHayes

Went to a antique shop during my lunch break today and came across this Wagner.

Wagner Sidney O. Arc/Straight, Low (1910-1915)

Attachments

• mini-WagnerWare_12_Bottom_$70.jpg
    mini-WagnerWare_12_Bottom_$70.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 107
  • mini-WagnerWare_12_Handle_$70.jpg
    mini-WagnerWare_12_Handle_$70.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 69
  • mini-WagnerWare_12_Top_$70.jpg
    mini-WagnerWare_12_Top_$70.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 72
Beautiful skillet. Looks like it's in pretty darn good shape. I have one just like it that I don't use simply because it's too large. Hope yours is nice and flat and you got a great deal!

Arc= yes, Low= This looks High to me. logo is at 12 o'clock
Great vintage skillet

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Can't see Sidney-O-
May be older than you think

Yup, that's a goody! Am restraining envy... Comment: as to no. 12 pans; I tried to fry a rather small quantity of fish fillets in my Piqua no. 10 last weekend--argh!! Should've used the no. 12!

Yes. See: http://www.castironcollector.com/trademarks.php In fact, I encourage you (and anyone else) to go through all the articles presented on the main website. They are designed to answer the majority of novice questions. Yes, the description of this forum says "no question too basic", but you can often find many answers more quickly there.

Yes. See: http://www.castironcollector.com/trademarks.php In fact, I encourage you (and anyone else) to go through all the articles presented on the main website. They are designed to answer the majority of novice questions. Yes, the description of this forum says "no question too basic", but you can often find many answers more quickly there.

Doug, I wish this your information pages were in some sort of book form. I would love to carry it with me when I'm looking at cast iron. My phone just doesn't do the trick--such a small screen and fumbley fingers--I would gladly pay for a download!

A number 12 is on my "wish list". If I found one that size in a thrift store I'd feel like I'd won the lottery! I have found some nice iron in thrift stores.

Russell, I have been collecting CI for about 30 years now, and I'd feel the same way as you about finding a no. 12 Wagner like the pan pictured here! I'd let my Griswold LBL no. 12 go to replace with a Sidney or Wagner of that age. Excellent find, and a very nice reconditioning by JHayes. Congrats!

I'm new to collecting, about 3 weeks in. I'm going to try and locate the set to match the Wagner Sidney #12 along with my Griswold large slant #8 & #9. The one that I will most likely not be able to find the set is the Sidney HollowWare Co #9.

At that point, I should be good.

Last edited:
Back