ID help please

Just picked up a box o cast iron

Need some id help with some of these. I looked thru the RB and BB and some others and cant seem to find a match.

Chicken Fryer

also got 2x #3s marked Pittypat's porch atlanta georgia
what i think is a Small #3 griswold
2x Wagner 11in sq. skillets
one is unmarked, the other is a stylized logo
BSR DO.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Does that say Wapak? Handle looks very Erie 1st series.

i dont know. but the pattern# looks like whats under a Wapak z

Scott, I have a #3 marked Pittypat's Porch too! I found it in an antique mall near Macon, Ga a couple of years ago.

Hmmm ... I edited my post earlier, but it doesn't show up. I probably forgot to hit send.

Scott, Pittypat's Porch is a restaurant in Atlanta (yes, named after Aunt Pittypat). It opened in the '60's.

I saw a Wapak #12 like that his weekend. Copy of a first series Erie. They wanted $129. Unfortunately had three obvious hairline cracks in it. Sad.

I got the Fav. Piqua CF all cleaned. There is some pitting on the outside of the lid. Other than that, it looks really good. Its a spinner.:frown: Ill post a pic tomorrow

5v7GGWMl.jpg

3ZuU7q3l.jpg

zIR3UMjl.jpg

QVWKUUpl.jpg

VtFaT8el.jpg

I saw that style kid on a couple of unmarked DO's today. One of them didn't have pour spouts, but the lid had those ear things ... making me think the lid didn't go with the pot.

Back