A couple of new Lodge pieces

James M

A 4- in- 1 Double skillet that took me forever to find the bottom piece for. I find it intresting that it in no way looks like the 4-in -1 pictured on page 229 of the RedBook, perhaps a later model? The handles and top cover reminds me of the picture of the Axford combination Skillet cover on page 227 of the Redbook.

The other as you can see is a "No Trump Pan"(No Pun Intended, lol) that I picked up while on vacation in Bend, Oregon. It is the correct size as mentioned on page 236 of the Redbook.

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 57
I like those hinged skillets. Many uses, some
homemade breads, popcorn and and don't forget the chicken, lots of fried chicken.:) nice find.

Steve.

I have my mothers Lodge 4 in 1. It is hammered and I think that if I ever have to decide on which one piece I will keep, that would be it. Lots of uses. Deep skillet, shallow griddle, covered chicken fryer and I still don't know the fourth one is.

Jack

All that's required for a CI vessel to function as a DO is a reasonably tight-fitting lid and enough headroom to fit what you need to cook.

Yes, and my cauldron functions as a skillet when I throw a little bacon grease in with an egg or brown ground beef or sear steaks. However, as a matter of practicality I don’t tout it as a skillet or my skillet as a DO.

Hilditch

Back