WIRCo

See what happens when your ego gets bigger than your head, I think you chose the right emoticon.

Uploading a 22 second video to demonstrate the issues that these skillets commonly have means I have a large ego? Or is it something else I have done or said that drove you to that conclusion?

Video only had 4 views before it was taken down, 2 of those were mine, and this is the only place I posted it as it pertained to the conversation.

I am so sorry Rick, I meant that YouTube has a large ego. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I was referring to the fact that they remove videos with any hint of copyrighted material or the like. Not you. Please forgive me, I'm a great user of what I call shortspeak in which I make a sentence that makes sense to me but without enough information in it that others can follow. I also have no filter in which to muzzle myself with. I bet your videos were great and I wished I had seen them. No wonder you're upset. I promise to try and elongate my text to leave no doubt about the meaning next time.

Scott

Pretty sure that you can appeal to YouTube. I don't know how much good it does, but at least you might learn why it was flagged.

Back