Prices

Thats a good friend! I never knew the difference until I cleaned my first piece of old CI and used it. Ive been using a newer lodge for years. Such a night and day difference. The lessened weight alone makes it so much easier to cook on, let alone the surface youre actually cooking on
Believe me... I tried to back down on my offer. That is the only #10 I have, and I have an almost complete set of Wagners, and that is part of the set. I was really kicking myself for offering. But she called me names, and told me that she was just going to buy a new Lodge instead, so I gave in. Friends don't let friends by new Lodges.

I'd be looking for a Lodge or BSR to give away. Sure as heck wouldn't be giving a Wagner away..........well, unless it didn't have a heat ring or was some of that crap made in the 60s or later.

I'd be looking for a Lodge or BSR to give away. Sure as heck wouldn't be giving a Wagner away..........well, unless it didn't have a heat ring or was some of that crap made in the 60s or later.
It is a smooth bottomed Wagner Sidney -O-. The size is the only part that makes it difficult for me. But she wants a #10. I'm concerned that she will soon find it too heavy for her and not use it, though.

It is a smooth bottomed Wagner Sidney -O-. The size is the only part that makes it difficult for me. But she wants a #10. I'm concerned that she will soon find it too heavy for her and not use it, though.

Then take it back! :icon_thumbsup:

Back