What is this? Need help identifying

GTurner

I know it's probably Asian made since its enameled, but what is this piece called and what would it be used for? It looks to hold about 1qt.

This is at a Goodwill. I will probably get it just because of the price and possible uniqueness.

Thank in advance everyone.

20181015_162026-718x404.jpg20181015_162011-718x404.jpg

Good luck! Most of the time when I have second thoughts and go back after an item, it’s gone when I return. I’ve learned that if you even remotely are interested in something you better pick it up and walk around with it. I’ve picked up items looked at them and put them back on the shelf and walked around looking throughout the store and 5 or 10 minutes later go back to discover it in someone else’s cart! I’ve even walked away from a set of china to get a cart and someone was loading into their cart when I returned.

Looks like a good piece to melt butter in for whatever way you need melted butter.

Warm butter to Brush on roasting chicken or grilled shrimp or something else.

Looks like a good piece to melt butter in for whatever way you need melted butter.

Warm butter to Brush on roasting chicken or grilled shrimp or something else.
A quart at a time lol. Butter for popcorn anyone?

It would be good for melting something. I'm going to have to figure that out.

It would be great for making a sauce, too. I made Honey-Sriracha Glazed Chicken w/ Roasted Root Veggies a couple of nights ago. The recipe called for making a sauce and pouring 1/3 of it over the chicken thighs before putting it in the oven. Another third during the time in the oven. And the final third just before serving. That little pot would have been perfect for making the sauce and pouring it on the chicken.

I make a sauce sometimes, just not often.

I could always boil a couple of eggs and see if it sticks. lol (Bad CI humor I know)

Back