Pic test

Links in img tags need to be to the actual image file. This link is to an album.

Still links to albums or pages.

A link to a photo will look like http:// www. domain. com/photofile.jpg

I upload my pictures to Photobucket. When I click on the Info button for the picture I get the following page:

I've been using the "IMG" option. Is that one the correct one? Does it use too much bandwidth in the forum?

Links to photo images hosted elsewhere do not impact the forum's bandwidth.

I would like to mention, however, that I strongly discourage the use of photobucket as an image hosting solution. Every time I view a posted member photo there, I get either a pop up window for a fake survey by my ISP (it even knows my IP address) or a redirect to a page purporting to be an urgent Firefox update, which is totally bogus.

Spurgeon
Many of us have started using imgur.com. It is free and pretty easy to use and everyone I know that uses it , likes it.

Jack

Pic test trying a new hosting site.
XqJVHDY.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

We may have a winner

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Ok I think I'll have to tweak this a little

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Resized?

r0xWxqNm.jpg

Back