"Complete" Sets of a Favorite Brand?

SeanD

Just was wondering if anyone would like to share pics of their complete sets. By that I mean all of the size skillets, a dutch oven, a round griddle, a long griddle, ect. No set is ever truely complete in my mind....just saw a Wapak #2 on auction the other day, if I saw it right, it was up to close to 6000 dollars.....so Ill never truely complete my set, but its close!

the wapak 'medallion' #2 was interesting... ebay sale ended and someone spent a lot of money to obtain it outside of ebay... apparently took a flight to go pick it up in person... but its also the only one known to still exist (for now). don't know what the actual price was, but the person who bought it has been selling some of their other stuff on facebbok groups lately. I traded #6 favorite smiley skillets with Diana Peters (she wanted the plated one and I wanted the bare iron one...) and she has a pretty extensive collection of Favorites... the #7, 8 and 9 of the offset hinge waffle irons, a #7 and 8 of the marked flop waffle irons... 7, 8, 9 and 10 dutch ovens... I don't know if she has everything, but it sure seems like it.

I have this, which is marked both favorite and CHF, so it is obviously later and technically not a 'real' favorite.. but I haven't seen any others.
https://imgur.com/gallery/kCqnopw

Sorry.....should say A complete SET of one Manufacturer.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Those burners a rare in my book. NICE!

Complete sets of "a favorite brand".

wait, so now I'm supposed to read ALL the words before I start spouting off about Favorites? it isn't really even a real 'word' , its just a single letter sitting there all by itself...

I have a set of #3 thru #14 of Wapaks....some bought, some found. I think I put a pic on before, but I could be wrong. Someone else has to have a set they proud of. Thanks!

I was bored and this gave me a reason to dust a few of them off. I use them all, except the #10 Indian Head. I see no reason to use it. Its #3 thru #14, and a #10 Round Griddle. I have a #8 Dutch Oven and a #8 Oblong Griddle. I know its not everything they made, by far, but I am happy, thought Id share.

Attachments

• DSCI0139.jpg
    DSCI0139.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCI0140.jpg
    DSCI0140.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 19
Back