CI Gatherings/Get Togethers or Conventions

CSNorman

Hello all. I was wondering if the wonderful folks on this site ever have any local gatherings/ get togethers or campouts. So people can share thier finds or parts of thier collections. And just talk CI? Also are there ever any CI conventions?

Thanks,

Shannon

Shannon, I know the Wagner and Griswold Society have an annual convention, but I don't know anything else about get-together. Would be fun though...

I recently found this group: http://dutchovengathering.com/ but have never been to one of their events. There's one coming up next month in my neck of the woods, which I'm considering attending. Unfortunately, I don't have a camp oven; my DO is more for use with a stove/oven than a campfire. Perhaps there's an excuse to go find a camp oven :)

Hope this helps.

Steve

SteveT, thanks for adding the link to the DOG site. Sounds like great fun--but I doubt any such gatherings take place here in Yankee-land. Really nice weather is a rarity to us; of course the snow has been making its way south this year; sorry, it wasn't my idea! However, the link was interesting reading.

Back