My Cook ‘n’ Kettle

Kyle S.

Hey everyone,

It took all summer, off and on, but I finally got my cook ‘n’ kettle restored. It came out pretty nice. I need to finish the side tables, but that will come later. I put my two year old in there for size reference, and fun! We grilled hot dogs for lunch today and I forgot how good things taste when you cook with charcoal. Thanks MD for the inspiration to go buy this thing.

https://imgur.com/a/bHoiv7c

Kyle

I have never heard of this cooker. Thats amazing the transformation and all. Now you can cookout the rest of the year!

That Kettle is huge!! How many inches across and deep? How did you season it with it being such a large piece? Very impressive. :)

Nice job Kyle. If you're wanting a cover for it you can get one at Home Depot where they sale the Webber stuff. I got one for mine and it fits perfectly. At least you'll have a great cooker for many years to come.

Thanks MD. Did you know that the company is still in business making the same kettle with a few modifications? The website is 3dogbarbeque.com. You can buy all the replacement parts you need and they are still using all of the same molds and techniques, for the most part. I need a new cast iron grate, mine is cracked pretty badly, but they are pretty pricy on the site. For now I am using a charcoal grate for the 22 in weber kettle. It fits perfectly. Thought you, and others, would be interested to know.
Kyle

Back