Anyone recognize this waffle iron?

It's a possibility anyhow Bonnie...

Dan, aren't some of these old skillets works of art? They are gorgeous.

Those are some dandy handles on these pans. I guess when most of the cookware is cast iron, like back then, you had to do something to set your product apart from the rest. You can't mess with the business end but the handle was fair game.

I think they most likely produced Jeffrey's skillet. They clearly new the value of advertising so it would make sense that they marked their skillets. I am still not to sure about our waffle irons.

RickC, I really wanted to answer your question but then Rob posted a picture and I noticed there was a naked fella doing laundry up in the left hand corner and I forgot what we were talking about. :icon_rofl:

That's funny, all I noticed was the gal in the upper right helping him. :chuckle:

I have one that looks like that

I think someone had a wrote that they were common years ago in the Pennsylvania area

I think they most likely produced Jeffrey's skillet. They clearly new the value of advertising so it would make sense that they marked their skillets. I am still not to sure about our waffle irons.

Same font to the 8 on the waffle irons, but the missing number on the handle...

Kev, that raised spot on the handle of your WI, does that look like a sprue or pour mark?

Same font to the 8 on the waffle irons, but the missing number on the handle...

Kev, that raised spot on the handle of your WI, does that look like a sprue or pour mark?
Looks like you have a similar mark on the handle of yours, doesn't it?

Well, finally got it cleaned up. Seasoned it with mineral oil. Came out pretty good, pic is sideways but oh well.

Attachments

• waffleiron.jpg
    waffleiron.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 29
Back