I'm new. Found some CI. ID help please

M_Lamux

I'm new not newt. Typo in the title.
I went out on my first hunt and found a good bit of stuff. I know all 3 of these are Wagner's but any additional info is appreciated. Is the pot missing a lid? What model lid do I need to look for?

Image Image

Image Image Image

I also found a good handful of big and small logo Griswold #6-#8 skillets. They were in the $35-$45 range. Will I be kicking myself later for not buying one of those?

Thanks

Hello, M. Lamux. You have a good start on a collection, and all are fine to cook with. As for the prices of skillets, other folks here probably have better ideas about that than I do, but they sound average--condition always being a concern. Prices differ radically from one part of the country to another, and while major bargains are out there to be found, you may have to ante-up if you need one item or another and the price seems high. Actually, the looking can be as amusing as the finding, and I'd say you did well for the first time out. By the bye, I have a handle griddle that was made by Wagner for Montgomery Ward, and it makes a great pizza pan. Best of luck to you in your hunt.

Finding an unmarked or ring top lid will be easier than the earlier one with the stylized logo on top. A glass lid is also an option; they have WAGNER and C-8 embossed on the rim.

Back