So I Guess I Have a Griswold Bread Stick Collection.

So that’s where they’re all at 😜. Nice collection, still looking for my first at a price I can live with.

So that’s where they’re all at 😜. Nice collection, still looking for my first at a price I can live with.

I think I'm averaging around $20 each for all of these... including the 21 and 23... got a few for $10 and $15 and a couple for closer to $25. If I recall correctly I got the #23 at an auction... they bundled it with two marked griswold corn stick pans... I didn't really want the corn stick pans... but only paid $30 for all three items.

I know a place near me that has stacks of these, griswold, wagner and unmarked... and I think they are all priced at $45 - 60 each... I'm not sure they've ever sold any...but they have a lot of 'inventory'.

I also have a single wagner 'E' and 'EE'... and I've given away or sold at least two other griswolds.

Hi, I have a bread stick that has the 954 B it just say ERIE, is it old than these?

I am not seeing you have one like it.

Please advise!

Last edited:
Hi, I have a bread stick that has the 954 B it just say ERIE, is it old than these?

I am not seeing you have one like it.

Please advise!

the 'yellow' book of griswold gem pans lists 15 different variations of the #22, 954 bread stick pan... is the 'erie' raised on one of the handles or incised on the back of one of the sticks? It seems that earliest versions of these may be gate marked, and have either just a raised '22' on top of one of the handles or just the pattern number '954' on the bottom of one of the sticks. also earlier ones tend to not have hanging holes in the handles. and then in general terms, they added more text to the pattern as time went on... so more markings on the back side.

Back