Another Holy Grail piece checked off the list.

RickC

Paid way more than I should have. Am now on a self imposed restriction from buying. (Unless the price is amazing) Much heavier than I imagined it would be, and the handle it actually more comfortable than it looks.

Also picked up another Sidney Hollowware piece the other day. My quest for a full set is getting closer. :D

Bottom
Bottom,medium_large.1415417885.JPG

Top,medium_large.1415417910.JPG

Nice skillet. Do you plan on using you're Holy Grail piece, or just a wall hanger. It is a nice wall hanger though.:icon_thumbsup:

I saw smaller Wapak skillet the other day, quite the spinner it was.

I am looking at a Griswold #14 slant logo skillet. It is not as nice as yours, but the price is getting better.

Nice skillet. Do you plan on using you're Holy Grail piece, or just a wall hanger. It is a nice wall hanger though.:icon_thumbsup:

I've got a whole shelved closet full of skillets that I use daily as needed. I really don't like to not use something, but I have a few really nice pieces that I use sparingly and with greater care than normal..

Also picked up another Sidney Hollowware piece the other day. My quest for a full set is getting closer. :D

I really like the Sidney pieces I have This #8 is about near perfect as I've found Lightweight, glass like surface after just one season

Attachments

• DSC09638.jpg
    DSC09638.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC09646.jpg
    DSC09646.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 39
So far I've picked up three Sidney Hollowware pieces. Two skillets, and a No. 8 ringed pot that I need to clean up before taking any photos.

Pretty darn smooth, but not the smoothest I own...

It would be nice to find a catalog from back then so I knew when I had everything.

Sidney-Holloware-No9-Bottom,medium_large.1406271372.jpg

SHW-7-Bottom,medium_large.1415429982.JPG

Back