Enameled Dutch Oven ID

WillB

Hello,

I know this forum doesn't typically focus on enameled cast iron, but I figured y'all might be some help anyway.

My friend recently obtained an enameled dutch oven from his mom. According to her, the piece was purchased by a friend on QVC over 10 years ago. I would like some help identifying the manufacturer. I don't have a picture of the bottom (which may reveal more information) or a straight on of the top, but I feel like the pictures I do have show enough unique and distinct design features for identification.

It does not look like a Le Creuset to me, and certainly not a Staub. From the French manufacturers listed on this website, the closest (based on the lid concentric rings) would be a Chasseur but I still don't think that's right. I haven't been able to find any pictures online showing the "ears" on the lid or the stylized basting ridges. Could it be a non-branded Le Creuset or Chasseur?

Thoughts?

https://imgur.com/a/icVayTb

So much for “certainly not a staub”... It is very different from current Staub designs. Thanks for the quick reply!

Back