Today's Finds at the Fair

A Wagner/Griswold 5 quart dutch oven and a non fitting smaller lid. The lid was in the dutch oven. The dutch oven seamed badly rusted I was afraid that I would have several days in the e tank like the troublesome Griswold. But before I could spout my sob story the guy said $5,
The rust was more than surface rust. Was spongy and puffed up cleared in 4.5 hours.

Having problem new phones pictures are too large

The lid is 9 1/4" diameter. The lid is flat on the bottom and made to fit a pot that has a rim with a shallow well for the lid to fit into. This is the lid I got with the Wagner /Griswold dutch oven. See Today's finds at the fair.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

The lid has a small gate mark or riser mark in the top near the edge at 6 o'clock.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 17
Let's keep things confined to a single thread. The lid is an Asian import, Korean "Classic", IIRC.

Looks Asian to me too.....I have a small sauce pan with a lid just like that...it says Taiwan on the bottom, the inside is swirled and very smooth for being an Import.

Back