Griswold Waffle Maker

A.Esparza

Hello, I came across this waffle maker today and I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on it. I am new to cast iron and identifying if it's a good fine or if I should just walk away. So any information is greatly appreciated. [emoji4]
418258c97cda6ee3d497851c12efc633.jpg
164862cc47d5d707951a052093adc969.jpg
f957ae37016c6c692064e0dfb597facd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's quite old, one of Griswold's earliest. What appears to be sulfur pitting damage on one of the paddles takes away from collectible value. I don't see a base. A matching base for this button hinge model would be difficult to come by.

Thank you Doug D. for the quick reply!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Doug would this be worth picking up in this condition and what would be a fair price to pay for it?? Thanks

Given the damage and no base, it would be more akin to a curio than a valuable collectible. Using it would also be difficult. I don't know, $25 or $30? Seller probably thinks it's worth much more.

Given the damage and no base, it would be more akin to a curio than a valuable collectible. Using it would also be difficult. I don't know, $25 or $30? Seller probably thinks it's worth much more.

She does. Thank you so much. This helps a lot.

Back