Where is CI Anonymous Lol

GTurner

I can't stop myself. Just bought a #8 Vollrath smooth bottom skillet and a BS&R chicken fryer with lid at Goodwill for $16 each. I need another chicken fryer like a need another hole in my head lol. The lid should hopefully fit the Wagner unmarked one I just bought. It isn't a BS&R lid because the handle is screwed into the lid.

Is there a local office in Georgia?

The day you say that, I just found another flea market. Luckily it as closed today, but I'll be back Thursday lol.

12 more steps, 12 more.

Thank you. That means that it is a possible matching set of sorts. It does not say Made in USA so it was definitely before the 70's. Were the lids made like this in the late 60's? There is very slight movement of the lid on the fryer. I felt it matched up well.

IIRC BSR didn't put "Made in USA" on everything after the 60s, there are some examples from the '70s etc that don't have it. I think I have some like that, will have to doublecheck.

Thanks. I was also thinking that they didn't change the molds if it was a piece that they didn't sell a ton of, like a #14 or #20. So the year range is probably 1970's to 1980's

I know exactly what you mean. I bought a USA marked square skillet and a Wagner ware Sydney -O- #8 yesterday just because it was a good price. I didnt need either of them. They guy only wanted $5 for both of them. Oh well maybe ill figure out something. LOL

Back