More Patent Info Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Patent listing is in bad need of updating. Important info used to date double lipped pans to single lip has been found. Shown on Facebook. Other patents found.

Scott:whip2:

Wow, I'll have to get right on that... Meanwhile, I guess 600+ patents just aren't enough to satisfy some people.

Pfft, indeed. Let's review. The first CI patent list compiled was by our friend Steve Stephens. It ultimately contained roughly 270 CI related patents, which he shared with one of the collecting organizations. They placed it out of public view in one of their "members only" forums. After I started this website and forum, he also shared it with me, and credit for it is given him on the patent page of this website. I entered it all into a database and then went about searching the Google patent database for more, the result of which was about 350 additional patents I considered worthwhile inclusions. So, if there's something you believe should be included that I did not, all I'll say is you've chosen to go about it the wrong way. Using minutiae as an excuse to be critical won't get you very far around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back